Sunday, March 02, 2008

Ugly pictures of ugly people doing ugly stuff.

An aside, with reference to previous post, 'Drive' was defeated by procrastination, laziness and strangely enough, Trauma Center: New Blood.

So there will be no pics of ethnical Chinese New Year decorations.

On the other hand, I present to you ugly photos of ourselves. Make that 2 people and 1 cannot-see-face person.

Ride the Lobster Team Pics



A rather dismal attempt to take a silhouette of 3 of us against the sun and sea, with Jiahui doing a seat-drop and the 2 of us flanking either sides. I wanted to do a wheel-walk. Needless to say, the ground was so slippery I slipped trying to run to my own unicycle and then mounting without falling was an uphill task on its own. Probably took like 3948094 attempts. Sans exaggeration.



Jiahui's stand-up. Not that hard to take actually.



The face of nightmares and countless sleep.



I would like to say something nice about this picture. Er. Nice sea?



You had no idea how hard it was to take this pic, albeit sunny smiles and disposition because Kee just couldn't tackle the rocky groyne. Cue laughter from Jiahui at the word 'groyne'.



Heavily edited to obscure my face. The title did mention Ugly People whaat. I seem to like pointing a lot. At what I have no idea. Some of my other pics had me pointing too.



Wah wheel-walk. On a groyne. Cue laughter. If you look carefully, I'm pointing again.


There were more pics but my face was harder to obscure in those so I chose not to put them up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.