Wednesday, July 23, 2008

You have defeated Procrastination!

Experience points +infinity.

Hooray for hard work, lazy asses and days off. The long overdue Cosfest pics are here, with captions! Yaaay!

Ok as usual, because I went to the Cosfest with rachel, mandatory pictures of her are here. So let's get them out of the way first!

Meet Kula Diamond



From King of Fighters, the bleahry effect at the back is a mixture of skill, shaky hands and pure dumb luck.

Candy



The candy serves no combat purpose. Really.

Unceremoniously stuffed down her ass =P



When she isn't posing with the lollipop, she sticks the lollipop down her back pants pocket.

Get me out of the sun!



It's really hot outside. The irony, since Kula Diamond's powers are Ice.

Freeze



Not even Kula Diamond's icy powers can defeat the Singapore Sun. I bet her attacks would just spew water if the stage was Singapore. *ICY KICK!!* (lots of water splashes everywhere)

Haado Gei! HOOO!



Lol ok random. Trying to fit something into her mouth.

+friend



Rachel with er, according to her, hot bishie vampire friend.

Hot bishie vampire friend part 2



Part 2.

Not bishie or vampire, just friend



It's Yimon! Rachel forcedcoaxed her to come down and see her cosplay.

Ok so that was it for Pictures with Rachel in it. Now for: Things I recognize

Petrol very expensive



To beat rising gas prices again, Optimus Prime makes yet another appearance to earn some extra dough. Transformed into a truck, you realize, GASP, he doesn't have the ERP unit thingy!

Iron Man too?



Maybe not petrol, perhaps lubricating oil prices have risen too?

I'd like to thank...



I'd like to thank my fathermotherbrothersistersunclegrandmothergrandfatherCatsAndZebrasInLarge/TinyHiredCagesMakeSurePadlockedGoondu for this award. Oh, and World Peace.

Not you too Gundam?



Maybe whatever it is Gundams run on have been hit by the worldwide inflation too.

Help!



I'm too tall for this picture!

Bling



Life's better with bling-bling eyes.

Oops



Ironically, for placing this photo under the "Photos of things I recognize", suddenly I forgot what game this is from.

Well...



Well I do remember he had an oversized weapon in the game.

Take That!



Franzizka von Karma took that.

Squally and Rinoa



Rinoa has an uber weapon, Squally uses a lousy revolver. Pooh.

Mandatory emo



Because without which, Squall just wouldn't be squall

Mandatory un-emo



Because without which, Rinoa wouldn't be that irritating female lead that she is. If it were up to Squall, he'd have dumped her for Seifer and they would emo together.

Old skool never dies



White Mage.

Now comes to the portion known as "Pictures of people I don't recognize".

Uh?



Maybe I'm lazy and can't think of what to type, but I choose to say "I don't recognize anything! Yay no need to type anything witty!"

Uh? 2



Nice wings. I don't recognize anything! Yay!

Uh? 3



Still the same person.

Uh? 4



Well she was lying down so I took a picture of her. This is one of my favourite pics.

Cosplayers get tired too



I guess she just needed a rest.

Hot bunny!



Honorable mention for this elusive bunny.

I had to take this from very far away =(



I remember her! She cosplayed Aeris at EOY some years ago! Wait wouldn't that mean I recognize her and that this photo should be up above?

And finally, the last section: Guess who I met at Cosfest?

Irene Ang



Haha Shuhui cut her hair and now I think she looks like Irene Ang.

Irene Ang and 2 L's



One's L, the other's name begins with L. Lol.


Ok that's the end byebye.

1 comment:

Juggling Mike said...

Nice pics! I will be doing the same this weekend, but I`m sure I will see a lot more blobbiness. I think the girl in the bunny outfit may be from "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya", but then again, it seems like all asian women enjoy dressing up as pinup bunnies. (Not that I am complaining)